Atechline IT Staff Augmentation Services and Solutions is a registered Minority Business Enterprise through the NOMBC, as well as a member of SHRM. We are the premise provider of IT Staff Augmentation services or solution to a resource with a proper and skillful expertise. Also flexible to IT Staff Augmentation in the variety of industries as per the client requirements across the globe.
Atechline is one of the most popular premise providers for IT Staff Augmentation and solution for all your recruitment needs with a skillful expertise.
We wish to become an integral part of your organization by being an extension of Human Resource. We understand you’re winning in the market and create bespoke solutions for all your talent acquisition and IT solutions. Each of our skilled and highly competitive staffing professionals conducts a personal assessment of each talent to find the right candidate for your business. We manage temporary workforce like no other corporation, we take appropriate initiatives for a productive and positive working atmosphere.
We take pride in our workforce as they are the sole reason for our excellent track record and a long trail of satisfied clients. Our staffing services are tailored to fit your requirements, with 24X7 support and flexible yet very productive solutions.
How do we make it happen?
- We have partnered with Monster, Career Builder, Indeed and other leading portals to find the right talent for your business.
- We assess each candidate personally with the appropriate skill tests to ensure the quality and sustainability of the resource.
- We have collaborations with reputed Universities to enlist fresh talents and qualified part-time assistants.
- Our team reaches out to the right candidates via phone, email and messaging immediately.
- We filter out the right candidates who can start ASAP
- Weekly orientations of prospective candidates are conducted by our dedicated representatives to maintain an
“on-call” list of skilled and available candidates.
- We take full accountability of Candidate Retention, Payroll Management, Attendance Monitoring, Employee Relations, Terminations, and Reporting.